Finally, when I tried to click the "Barts Tag" link, the video was not working, and I couldn't find any other videos on youtube. I do know how the episode ends because I have seen it in English. Well, I guess that's it for the last AMD. These assignments have been fun!
Montag, 5. Dezember 2011
AMD 6
For the last AMD I watched the Simpsons allusion to Lola Rennt. First of all, I love the Simpsons, even in German when I can't understand most of it. The parts I was able to understand most of was the breakfast scene and the grammar correcting robot, which I thought was especially funny because it corrected the grammar in German. I think that Lisa's part had the majority of references to Lola Rennt. I nearly died laughing when Lisa was running and the Lola Rennt music started playing. Also, her situations was the most similar to Lola's, because of the situation and the events that transpired on her way to school. It was difficult to understand most of the words because of the quality of the video, which is too bad because I couldn't properly test my knowledge of German.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.