Mittwoch, 2. November 2011

Kultur 4

It seems like Germany is a dangerous for a pedestrian. Although I like that Germans ride their bikes every where. I think that America should move towards that. It seems that the you could get injured if you don't pay attention. I will have to be very astute when I go to Germany. It makes me laugh that Germans frown so much about jaywalking. The people of Ann Arbor would be in some major trouble if they went to Germany. However I like the honor system in Germany. You don't swipe your card to get on to the bus or train you just get on and then they ask for your tickets. If I every go to Germany I will make sure that I have the right ticket for the right train. The attitude of playing chicken with cars and people remind me of my hometown. Like the Germans instead of slowing down when there is something in the roads we speed up. These articles gave me a lot of insight to German transportation.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.