I never had any experience riding the subways in Germany, but I have to assume what the article said is accurate. Also, I opened the article about nudity, saw the picture at the top of the article, and promptly closed the tab. I did see the title to the next optional article was about how there is less nudity in German now, can't complain about that.
Mittwoch, 2. November 2011
Kultur 4
First of all, I think I need to enroll in Anonyme Unordentliche (Slobs Anonymous). Also, the roads in Germany are terrifying, and I think these article accurately portray that fact. I've driven in New York, Chicago, and Paris, but none of those places compare with the white-knuckle thrill you get while driving down any road in Germany. As almost every one knows, Germany is home of the autobahn, the famous no speed limit highway, and personally, I think the autobahn is the easiest, most relaxed driving environment in Germany. The cities, on the other hand, there is a fierce battle between motorists and bikers, each side fighting for domination of the road. I will admit, it's been a while since I've been to Germany and maybe they've built a few more bike paths, but when I was there it was a madhouse. The worst of all the roads are the country roads. While in Germany, I went to a small village where some of my family's distant relatives live, and in order to get there we had to take the back roads. Not only is the speed limit 80mph, but the roads are so thin. Each time a car comes driving down the other lane, you have to maneuver into the perfect position or else... It's truly an experience and if you ever have to drive in Germany, I recommend renting a small car.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.