Mittwoch, 2. November 2011
KULTER 4
I love that bicycles are the primary mode of transportation in Germany. Looking back, my interactions with europeans always modulate to that of driving, and the extreme trial and expense of receiving a license. Bicycling is an economical and environmentally benificial choice, and I wish the United States would be influenced these choices and save both the planet and our wallets, not to mention some well needed exercise! I remember in germany the rather confusing, yet trusting manner of public transportation. I couldnt figure out how to even buy the correct ticket on the subway, so against better judgement, I hopped on the late night train back to my hotel. While I did not get caught, I was advised later the consequences of stealing a free ride, not only in monetary repercussions, but getting in trouble with the law. Needless to say, that was the last time I dare-deviled my way home.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.