Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

Kultur 4

I find Deutsch traffic and transportation to very interesting. I think bicycles being the main mode of transportation is very green and good for the environment.This limits pollution and the burning of Dossil Fuels I find it interesting that bikers in Deutschland have larger paths and bikers take the right-away. This is extremely respectful. I think this is a safe and efficient means of transportation that the German people have made available and convenient. The other mode of transportation I favor is the train system in Germany. I respect the fact that these people have invested a large about of time and money into this system of transpiration. The system itself is quite successful and efficient. The train system goes across Euorope revolutionizing tourism. A concept that should be adapted in America, especially in city's with failing transportation systems such as my hometown Detroit, Michigan.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.