For this AMD I chose to watch the first hour or so of Das Boot. It is a movie about a German U-boat crew and their exploits. The film is in German with English subtitles. Although I find by having subtitles it is distracting. I like to focus on the subtitles more than the German. The U-boat crew is assigned to sink allied ships in the Atlantic. The movie gives an in depth look on what goes inside a submarine and the cramped life style that the men had to live through. To say the least it is very confined. In the first hour the crew is to set sail from France. The first scene is of a French night club where German Officers are drinking and dancing. The next morning They leave port and sail on open sea. The actors talk fast and I couldn't pick up a lot of words, but I could pick up on the numbers. From what I have seen so far if you like movies about WWII then you will like Das Boot.
Montag, 14. November 2011
AMD 5
For this AMD I chose to watch the first hour or so of Das Boot. It is a movie about a German U-boat crew and their exploits. The film is in German with English subtitles. Although I find by having subtitles it is distracting. I like to focus on the subtitles more than the German. The U-boat crew is assigned to sink allied ships in the Atlantic. The movie gives an in depth look on what goes inside a submarine and the cramped life style that the men had to live through. To say the least it is very confined. In the first hour the crew is to set sail from France. The first scene is of a French night club where German Officers are drinking and dancing. The next morning They leave port and sail on open sea. The actors talk fast and I couldn't pick up a lot of words, but I could pick up on the numbers. From what I have seen so far if you like movies about WWII then you will like Das Boot.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.