Montag, 3. Oktober 2011

I decided to watch a short German Cartoon (link below). I suppose this was for children, although like many other cartoons, a lot of the humor was better suited for adults. The first scene for instance is a drunk person wandering about the streets and eventually throwing up. The next scene features an announcer who is also drunk but talking about a football game not on a court, but in the town. A ball is tossed and the game is essentially the mishaps caused by the ball. The spectators are people and birds, all of whom have beers in their hands/wings). The broadcaster summarizes the "game" as it plays out until the ball explodes and the town is ruined.
This wasn't nearly as funny as the last w=cartoon I watched, but entertaining nevertheless. I also realized that silly humor is unanimously understood over language boundaries. This cartoon has subtitles, but they weren't absolutely necessary.

That's all for now,
Imani

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.