Montag, 3. Oktober 2011

AMD 2

Guten Tag, Freunden!
I chose to watch the rest of Lola Rennt for the second AMD, as did many of you. I first found on Google videos a version without subtitles.... that didn't work very well once Lola got to the bank to see her Vater (not to spoil it for those of you who haven't seen it yet).
So then I switched to youtube, where I found it in 11 parts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkAM0tRv5lM

SPOILER ALERT!!!! I really enjoyed this movie! Franka Potente has been in a few films that I'd seen before, and I always meant to look her up and see her in a Deutsches Film. Manni was a bit underwhelming next to her, but it was so well done! I loved the photo-diary of characters that would change from round to round. If only they'd done a set of pictures for the mother. While we saw her 3 times, she never changed. I wanted to know about her after-Lola life. I wanted to see what happened to the father character and his secretary. I learned that the German word for office is Bureau?? Is that right?
I wonder what was the purpose of the rot room scenes. Were those supposed to have happened? or were those images that we see in our heads when coming close to death?
After finishing this film, I still have one question: Why is this movie rated R? Because of language, I suppose. But they didn't translate all the cursing into English subtitles, so I couldn't learn any of those words.
I think I like the AMD assignments the most!! :)
Til next time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.