Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011
AMD #4
For this AMD I decided to talk in German with a fellow hallmate who took German during high school for roughly forty minutes. It was interesting to say the least. He obviously was much better than I was at speaking German and his listening comprehension was excellent. It also did not help that I could barely speak as a result of losing my voice in a combination of screaming at the hockey games this weekend and a cold. Anyways, our conversation consisted of the normal small talk to start things off. Then we went into more in depth about our families and such. I felt more comfortable talking in German after the oral test we had to take. It was a nice springboard for this conversation. I learned a lot from this conversation with Chris.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.