Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011

AMD 4

For this AMD I decided to watch German commercials. It was actually difficult to find German commercials, but I managed to find several good ones. I first watched them without subtitles to see how much I could comprehend. It actually was not too difficult, because dialogue in commercials are not to complex. I mostly just had a good laugh, and got to experience "ich liebe es" the German McDonald's tune I'm lovin it :) One thing I noticed is that in several of the commercials they play English music which I found very interesting. I posted my favorites of the ones I watched!

Here is a German McDonald's commercial
http://youtu.be/aS3qoo0hzu0

I found a several commercials with the slogan "Was auch kommt hilft di immer," meaning I believe whatever happens we are always there for you. They are really funny.
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6637003/HDI_hilft_dir_immer

I think we all know how to say this one:
Das ist mein Bier
http://youtu.be/XdgXZAs2dsI



This one has to be my favorite one. It was a man and a wife saying seemingly innocent boring comments to each other while a box at the top of the screen keeps counting up. At the end we learn he was counting the lies. I will not spoil the best lie at the end for those who want to watch it!

http://youtu.be/nmvhNmUXCSM

These last two just killed me so I posted them for fun:)
http://youtu.be/cUEkOVdUjHc

http://youtu.be/cUEkOVdUjHc

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.