It followed three separate story lines throughout the episode. One storyline was about a girl named Marina I believe who found out her boyfriend was cheating on her with her sister Donna (or I think it was her sister, but they may just have been very good friends.) Marina went to live with her parents, and told Donna to stay away. Marina's boyfriend tried to apologize saying it was Meine schuld= my fault. There was also what sounded like "beste freund" or best friend in the dialogue.
Another storyline followed a guy desperately trying to woo a girl. The only thing I understood from their dialogue was when she said "oh bitte." I could tell their banter was funny by their expressions, but had no idea what was actually happening.
The last storyline involved a funeral for a male. A girl named Helena at the beginning of the episode is crying while looking at his picture. At the beginning I thought she was in love with him. At the end we find out through a flashback that she ran him over. In the very end of the episode she turns herself in at the police station. (The word Polizei was on the door.)
The show was very interesting. Watching it without subtitles made me really focus on what they were saying, and try to find words I knew. It was very difficult, but I enjoyed the show a lot. I want to watch more of this show, but with subtitles so I can pick up more vocabulary!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.