First of all, I would like to apologize for posting this twice, but I forgot the labels on the first post.
I had never seen this episode before, but because it's SpongeBob, it was fairly easy to follow. Basically, SpongeBob and Patrick are annoying Squidward, who's name I can't understand in German, which ends up causing Squidward to get hit in the face with a door making him look better. I was really excited because throughout the entire episode, everybody calls Squidward hübschling, which is one of the words for attractive we learned in class. I was able to understand a few phrases her and there, such as at 2:05, where an old lady fish says that blue is her favorite color. The majority of the episode flew way over my head, but I was pleasantly surprised with how many words I recognized.
Tschüss!
Jake Freund
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.