Mittwoch, 21. September 2011

AMD-1

For my AMD I listened to the MFG on Youtube and watched the movie the "Lost Battalion".
I thought that MFG was pretty good, it happened to pretty catchy while somewhat humors with all of the acronyms in it. Also German rap is pretty fun to listen to.

The Lost Battalion is about a WWI American battalion of soldiers who are order to secure a mill in the middle of the Argonne forest, however they become cut off and they are surrounded the German army. In the film there is quite a few parts that two German officers speak and I was pleasantly surprised that I could pick up a couple words here and there. I highly recommend this movies and should you want to watch it the Askwith has it. The links below have the song and then parts of the movie on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1N15MVh6sE and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOAafgJxCZ0&feature=related

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.