Mittwoch, 21. September 2011

AMD 1

Guten Tag!

So I watched a 10 minute interview of Dirk Nowitzki from back in February. Most of it went way over my head, but it was very encouraging that I was able to pick out some words that I recognized, even with how quickly they were talking. Some of the words I recognized were ich, Deutschland, und, sein, kommen, möchten, guten fragen, and a few others. I was also able to pick out the numbers fairly easily. With enough practice and working with vocabulary, I feel like I would be able to follow the interview pretty well. I thought it was also very interesting to hear the words that Deutsch borrowed from English, which were mostly basketball terms or sports terms.


Dirk has always been one of my favorite players in the NBA, because Dirk ist gut. He's got a lot of class and he's really down to earth, and I love the fact that he's deutsche. The interview was from back in February, about 5 months before he led the Dallas Mavericks to a championship and won the MVP. Wish I knew what he was saying, because I think it would be pretty interesting to hear. After all, no one really expected Dallas to make it to the finals, let alone win it all.


I'm really happy that Dirk finally won a championship. He has had a very long career and has always come up just short of winning a title, and he deserved one more than anybody in the league. So way to go Dirk, Sie ist gut. You have really made Deutschland proud, großer Mann.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.