I loved the article on Bild Zeitung. It just goes to show that people love scandal and blown-out-of-proportion humor targeted at famous people across the board. I finally feel like Germans and Americans share a connection! However, I think we definitely still win when it comes to crossing the line, (posting inappropriate pictures publically). I’m glad that Germany still has its standards. I am SO happy that Germany is so environmentally friendly. Maybe it’s just my inner-hippie speaking, but I appreciate their complicated system of recycling/garbage and the “color-coded riddles” on the waste bins. I just can’t believe you can’t recycle on Sundays. That is so strange!
What are also weird to me are closed doors in general. My house has always had an open-door policy. People just come inside whenever they want. So in Germany, I would find myself a little puzzled if a closed door stood in my way of getting whatever I needed done. But now I am well aware that closed doors are normal and that “knocking with purpose” is all I would have to do in order to be well received on the other side. Sehr gut zu wissen :)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.