Montag, 5. Dezember 2011
Kulter 6
While I was reading the trash article, and all the mysterious color coded systems, I found myself wondering if its purpose was truly functional, or whether it is just one of those crazy, neurotic german contraption. I like to think that maybe all the different bins for different waste makes recycling more efficient and practical, which, if that be the case, would be wonderful I the united states. I'm sure it must be confusing to new comers, but for the germans, it is just a system they have grown up with and seems useful rather than perplexing. I also extremely appreciate the bold and fearless approach to entering a room. I think it is an approach to be admired, while here we are quite timid, in Germany audacity is respected. Enter a room with a purpose and want to be there! Finally, i am most intrigued by the Bild Zeitung. I'm not sure I quite understand what it is exactly, but it seems to be very entertaining. Sex reports and scandalous news on the daily? i don't think even America could top that with People or MTV.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.