Dienstag, 1. November 2011
Kultur 4
I found all these articles on traffic and transportation in Deutschland very interesting. Riding a bike to class in Ann Arbor can often feels like playing a game of cube field. In Deutschland the sidewalks are not only wider, but there is a clear path for the bikers to use where they always have the right of way. I thought the German logic example was pretty funny and can imagine a lot of other situations where it would trouble foreigners. "How much one for a room with one bed?" asks a foreigner to the hotel worker. "150 Euro, but we are currently cleaning those rooms" replies the worker. "Great, I'l take the next available room" says the foreigner. Then he ends up being led to the hotel suite that costs much more than 150 Euro because it was the next room available. I thought the Free Ride article was interesting because if I didn't read that I definitely would have been foolish enough to try to ride for free. The article about the nudists was interesting, but I doubt having prior knowledge of their 'clothing reform' will make it less shocking in person. Enjoy this picture of the red dictator:
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.