Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011
Kultur 3
The first article I read was the beer obsession explained. I thought that fact that Germany has over 1000 brewery's is pretty impressive. Someday I wish to go to Germany and try some of their beer. The second article that I read concerned Germany's drinking problems and ways that they are trying to end them. I think that the drinking rooms that the Government is providing might do some good but then again who knows. What I thought was really interesting was that when you went out with a group. You waited until you all had your drinks and gave a toast before you could drink yours. And the cruse for not following this was pretty funny was well. Germany sounds like a place I could get used to. I could get used to the cynicism that they produce.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.