-Peter Riedy
Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011
For my second AMD assignment I decided to change my facebook language into German. I feel like this will help me learn the language quickly otherwise I will have no idea what will be going on. Since so many people use facebook, I figured that this would be a good foundation to build on. I have already learned a few new words, such as "like" and "mutual", etc. I intend on keeping my facebook completely in German for as long as I deem it necessary/enjoyable. I find it fascinating to put facebook in a different language. I feel it helps me learn the language faster and smoother, at least the reading/writing portion. I am still lost when it comes to dialogue and listening comprehension. However, it is a work in progress and I will not learn an entirely new language overnight.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.