Montag, 31. Oktober 2011

AMD 4

For this week's AMD I had the pleasure of attending the University Choir. The Choir did a splendid job and I enjoyed the performance. The Choir sang two songs spoken in German. It was funny to listen to a classical song in German. While they were singing I wondered how long it took them to say the right pronunciations right. Not only did they sing in German but in Latin, Spanish and Portuguese. Which I think that it would take a lot practice to get all of those songs down. The German song were pretty lengthy I would say it took about 20 minutes because they sang it in a round. The whole concert was about 90 minutes. It was funny because my mother was with at the concert. She asked me if I knew anyone in the choir. I was about to say no but then I saw Imani, Lindsay, and Pavitra walk on to the stage, and said why yes I do know some people in the choir.

It was certainly interesting to hear German being sung. I don't know it is the most lyrical of languages but it was fun listening to it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.