Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011

AMD 4

Für mein AMD in dieser Woche lese ich deutsch Zeitschriften. Sie heiβen Kultur Spiegel. Sie sind in der UGLi, on the first floor mixed in with the rest of the magazines if you feel like reading them yourself! Sie waren ein bisschen schwer für mich, aber nicht so schlecht. Ich kann nicht alles the articles lesen, aber the advertisements and the articles with a lot of pictures were usually leicht und interessant. I struggled through the cover stories of each, and then focused mainly on the smaller stories and advertisements for the rest of the time. Ich lese zwei Zeitschriften total, but I'll break down one of them here for you.

Zeitschrift Eins:

Cover Story: Jetzt mal ernsthaft
- This story was an in-depth interview with zwei Schauspielstars: Jens Harzer und Lars Eidinger. As far as I could tell, this interview was pretty similar to something you'd find in an American magazine. One big difference though, was when the interviewer asked (I think...) about some people's fear of "how hot [sexually] foreign premieres can be." They started to talk pretty casually (and rather vividly) about some sexual things that I don't know if I'm allowed to write about here.

Other things:
There were viele neue Filme advertised, such as "Kuss Der Spinnenfrau" und "Die Einsamkeit der Primzahlen." There was also quite a bit of talk about Französisches Kino and it's influence in Deutsch Kultur.

There was also a big section on Essen! Zum beispiel: Grüne Hähnchen; Zarte Sau Vom Mars (mit Schweinefleisch); und Trenchtown Dream Bream, which includes an entire fisch and was mentioned as being something Ziggy Marley eats.

Neue Wörter:
- Schauspielstars: acting stars
- überwinden: overcome
- fein gemacht: dressed up
- hörbücher: audio book

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.