Mittwoch, 28. September 2011

Kultur 2

I loved learning about the negative aspects of German culture. These articles reminded me so much of my Dad's family. My great-grandparents were both born in Germany, and they have many of the qualities listed in these articles. My Grandma is always complaining about something. This summer she got foot surgery and they told her she had to wear tennis shoes all summer long. She complained multiple times a day about how annoying it was to wear tennis shoes in the summer. She also likes to remind me how lazy I am, how she worked three jobs so why do I ask my parents for money, and my personal favorite question, "why don't you have a boyfriend." Brutally honest, that is my Grammy. When my Dad's family gets together it is one crazy experience. I was also very interested in learning that die Musikhochschule are a new type of university. The music school at the U of M is actually partnered with more than one music conservatory in Germany. We are clearly lucky we have that kind of opportunity. These articles were very fun, I enjoyed reading them!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.