Für mein Abenteuer mit Deutsch I watched the Universität Housing Network's German channel. Wann I turned it on, it was in the middle of a sketch comedy show. The show was comparable to Saturday Night Live, but with the language barrier was actually a lot funnier. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I understood. The kurz sketches resulted in a lot of introductions and character descriptions, which was perfect for my limited vocabulary. I "You-Tubed" one of the sketches and posted the link here for others to see. It was probably the most dramatisch of them all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy8RXk2QDGI
Another particularly memorable short showed a man sitting in ein Stuhl in the middle of the road while being questioned by the Polizei. He started mocking their aussehen and I recognized a few vocab words. They also told him "Stehen Sie auf!" I was very excited at first, because I thought I'd follow the whole thing... until he began to yell at them in some very rapid German. Still, it's a start!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.