Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011

Kultur 6

Although the Bild might make fun of Germans, they get angry when other nations make fun of Germans. I thought that the Bild is much more important in Germany than the tabloids are in America, but I think that Germans take their tabloids more in context then Americans do. It sounds like Germans are a bit serious about recycling. I have noticed an increase of recycling efforts on campus. The Germans must have been serious for a while now. I find it funny however that every thing is color coded. Which that would make it difficult for me to recycle. Though I suppose if they had labels on them I could figure them out. I think that America could take a lesson from Germany and put increasing pressure to recycle. The closed door policy is very interesting. I have to say that it makes it easier to detect if someone wants to see if you if you have a closed or open door. Although I suppose always having a closed door policy works too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.