Although a little late, I watched some Simpson episodes in German. Watching the Simpson in German was weird. the voices are different so that makes you take a double take when they talk. You aren't used to the difference. In the first clip I watched Homer loses his thumb while Marge cut brownies. This leads to Homer running to the Hospital and then wreaking his car and at the end of the episode he throws his thumb away. The other two episode listed on the AMD website were not longer on YouTube. So instead I looked up Simpson in German and watched another episode. In that one Homer goes on a business trip to Paris and leaves Marge behind. While Homer is gone, Ned comes over for dinner and there is some sexual tension between the two of them. In Paris Homer gets guilty and returns to Springfield. You might expect Homer to find Marge and Ned together. However Marge doesn't go through with it and nothing happens. Although they talk fast and I couldn't understand a lot of the words. No matter what language the Simpsons are in they are still funny.
Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011
AMD 6
Although a little late, I watched some Simpson episodes in German. Watching the Simpson in German was weird. the voices are different so that makes you take a double take when they talk. You aren't used to the difference. In the first clip I watched Homer loses his thumb while Marge cut brownies. This leads to Homer running to the Hospital and then wreaking his car and at the end of the episode he throws his thumb away. The other two episode listed on the AMD website were not longer on YouTube. So instead I looked up Simpson in German and watched another episode. In that one Homer goes on a business trip to Paris and leaves Marge behind. While Homer is gone, Ned comes over for dinner and there is some sexual tension between the two of them. In Paris Homer gets guilty and returns to Springfield. You might expect Homer to find Marge and Ned together. However Marge doesn't go through with it and nothing happens. Although they talk fast and I couldn't understand a lot of the words. No matter what language the Simpsons are in they are still funny.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.