Donnerstag, 17. November 2011

Kulter 5

I learned in France that the french will not smile at you in casual passing, simply because they have no reason to. So wouldn't that be silly to acknowledge a complete stranger for no apparent reason. Similarly, I can understand the rude behavior exhibited by germans. Everyone has the common goal of a destination, and bystanders are more in your way than not. Similar conduct is seen in high traffic cities of America, such as Chicago and New York. Although I just think its the bitter cold that makes them so standoffish, because San Francisco will always offer a friendly hello, or oh I'm so sorry! Germans are also a bit bigger, in general, and I remember being a little overwhelmed in the subways with all tall, large pushing people, uninterested in your safety or, really, existence in general. It is very interesting and progressive that women hold all the power in flirtatious initiation. In america, men are trolling for a hottie and women lying in wait for a winner. But in upside down Deutchland, women are large and in charge, and I love it. Also, sex shops? Way to be loud and proud. In San Fran, you definitely see that wonderful embracement of sexuality, but even so Germany takes the cake with not subtly, but casually making sex accomadations available. Very impressive.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.