Sonntag, 13. November 2011

AMD 5

For this AMD I watched part of the movie Lammbock a german comedy about two men whose business to deliver drugs concealed in pizza. Our friend Manni is one of the main characters Kai! The other character is name Stephan. The opening scene is Kai going on about Baywatch, while Stephan says he only wants to talk about serious topics. Stephan is studying for an exam (what exam I do not know yet) He seems to be more serious and trying to pull away from their risky deals.
The drama begins when they are going to get more of their supply when they realize their crop has Aphids (I had to look this up they are small sap sucking insects). Stephan thinks they can just fix it with essig (vinegar). Kai refuses to rely on that so they go to see a florist. The florist asks them if the plant is a useful plant or a ornamental plant. (they respond sehr nützlich:) Without knowing the name of the plant she cannot help them. They obviously cannot tell her so they go in search of someone else. They meet a random stranger in a "special" store, who tells them they can help him.
The next scene is Kai takes a childhood friend to be tested for HIV. They have to come up with a code name, Kai chooses Mr. Pink. You can tell he cares about her, and this was the only nice part of what I watched. Mostly this movie is very random with lots of drugs. It is the German version of Pineapple Express. I am not sure the movie even has a point haha. It was entertaining and helpful to recognize german words. (They were not using complex language so it was easy to pick up:)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.