Freitag, 30. September 2011

AMD 2

Für mein AMD I watched the rest of Lola rennt mit meine Klassenkamerade Taylor. I thought that the clip assigned for homework was interesting and I really wanted to see the rest of the film. It definitely did not disappoint. There were a lot of twists and turns throughout, (which I don't want to list here, in case anybody else in the class wants to watch it themselves...) that I really enjoyed. I can definitely see how it gathered such a cult following.

It's still a little strange to me to hear so many bilingual (or entirely English) songs in the German entertainment industry. In particular, the song "Wish" which is featured several times in this movie is mainly sung in English... by none other than Franka Potente (the lead actress) herself. You can check it out at the link below:


On a side note, a little further research led me to find that Franka Potente und ich haben die gleiche Geburtstag! Es ist am zweiundzwanzigsten Juli!

As far as my developing German language abilities, it's always surprising to realize just how much I can recognize after just a few weeks. I can also tell that just from watching movies like this und sehe ich Deutsch TV fern I'm already starting to pick up on the placement of words like "nicht" as well as how to better distinguish between "mein", "mich", and "meine" which are simple enough concepts, but difficult for me to use in practice.

Overall it was ein sehr gut Abenteuer, and I'd recommend the movie to anyone looking for something good to watch!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.